“Over the past 10 years, the OIPC has received 200 reports of breaches from across the health authorities.
– professional responsibilities
– legal responsibilities
– and face real threats to clinic business continuity due to ransomware
Based in British Columbia, CTS offers
– Clinic Privacy Program support
– Cyber Threat Modelling
– Vulnerability Assessments
– Privacy and Security Remediation
– Professional IT project management
We can help ensure your clinic meets provincial privacy legislation and data security best practices.
The majority of the clients we work with are in the health care sector, but we have also worked extensively with support providers, private businesses, non-profits and professional regulatory Colleges across BC.
Protecting privacy and confidentiality is important to everyone. Want to learn more? Contact us.